Wednesday, 29 November 2017

Umar Akmal, Declared 'Dead' On Social Media, Promises Fans They Will See Him Live On Cricket Ground

!!!access all popular website in just one tab . VISIT mellowtab and make it your hompage today.-http://www.mellowtab.com/ 



Umar Akmal's career has been plagued with disciplinary issues.



Pakistan cricketer Umar Akmal is facing the toughest phase of his career. He had a rocketing career in his early days but that has nosedived in the recent years. On top of that, he faced another shocker after he was declared 'dead' on social media platforms. Upset with the rumours troll, Akmal put out a message on his Twitter account to update his fans about his well-being. "Allhamdulillah I am safe n perfectly fine in Lahore all news coming from social media is fake. And Insha Allah I will join #National20cup2017 #Semifinale" Akmal tweeted.
He also urged people not to spread fake news.
"As salaam alaikum guys. By the grace of Allah I am safe. All the news doing the rounds is fake. You will see me live at the semi-finals. And I request everyone not to spread news like this. Thank you very much." Akmal said in his video message.



No comments:

Post a Comment